Sunday, May 18, 2008

Post Marathon Morning Run

About 3.5 Miles, 26:10, about 7:30 pace.

My battery died shortly into the run, but I ran a little more than 3/4 of a mile toward a mile marker, and then to the next mile marker and back, and then the same 3/4 of a mile back to the start. So it was a bit further than 3.5 miles.

I ran it pretty hard, considering I was running a marathon less than 24 hours before. The scenery was beautiful with the mountains in the background. Don't you wish you got to run here?



I had a blast in Ogden. Cory's family was great. I particularly enjoyed the rocket launch on Sunday morning after my run. Lots of the grandkids migrated over to the house and we enjoyed each other's company under a beautiful sky.

-----
TDLY - 5/18/07 - Kenyan Way Morning Session Spotts Park, Max HR = 172. I got up early and did a third KW session for the week (usually I only did two.) For $5 you can join the Friday morning session. We ran at Spotts Park, where one year later I'd be running with Will's Hills. I really like that course and I was never sure why Sean Wade didn't schedule more sessions there. I was worried the morning session of KW would be the "varsity" guys as opposed to the J.V. afternoon guys like myself. But I held my own there. Blog Entry.

No comments: