Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Late Night Run

7.00 miles, 55:08, 7:50 pace, no Heart Rate info, Cadence = 89

I worked until about 8:30 again tonight, and visited with Julie until she went to sleep around 10. So I didn't get out on the road until 10 and didn't finish until almost 11. I'm watching the Tonight Show as we speak. I can't believe how bad tonight's band is. It's like bad 80s music, and a crazy guy is jumping around singing in painful falsetto. And just when I thought it couldn't get worse, they crazy guy starts banging on a garbage can. I think the band is Amica or something like that. Jay Leno's site says guests for tonight are "TBA", so I can't get a proper spelling on the band's name. I guess the web writers are also on strike.

I've run almost 22 miles over the past three days, and forty over the past seven days. I should be tired, but I'm not really feeling that bad. Regardless, I'm going to take tomorrow off because it's Valentine's day, and Julie and I have plans. Friday I'll hit the speed work and Saturday I'll do a long run.

8:15, 7:30, 7:44, 7:40, 7:43, 7:57, 8:12

No comments: