Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Double Up

10.07 miles, 1:18:05, 7:45 pace, Max HR = 159, Avg HR = 147, Cadence = 89

I worked late on Monday and again today. I didn't run on Monday, so I decided to catch up and run both of my five mile runs after work today at Memorial Park. Within five minutes of starting the bottom dropped out of the sky and I was soaking wet and dodging puddles and lightning. At least it wasn't cold. It's a little more difficult to keep up your pace and cadence when you're running with wet shoes through puddles, but I was happy enough to be running and letting my mind wander that I didn't really force myself to a strict regimen. I did run the last mile a lot faster than the other nine, though.

Today is Mardi Gras which means tomorrow begins the Lenten season, a forty day period of reflection, fasting and penance. May peace be with you during this time, and always.

7:47, 7:53, 7:53, 8:08, 7:53, 7:47, 7:53, 7:51, 7:48, 6:55

No comments: