Thursday, March 27, 2008

An Hour with Julie

8.53 miles, 1:03:20, 7:25 pace, Max HR = 161, Avg HR = 149

I ran from home to the bayou and back home today with Julie riding alongside on the bicycle. It was fun to talk about our day while enjoying the great weather and the rest of the afternoon. We came home and made a crawfish and crab curry dish over omega-3 fortified pasta . . . an excellent evening.

I told her it would be about an hour, without really knowing exactly how far it would be, and it turned out to be almost exactly an hour! I took two gel packs with me since I'm trying to get into the habit of consuming those on the longer runs so I am used to in during marathons.

Good news! Today my CCC10K official time was finally posted correctly . . . 39:40 (chip)

I've been negligent and failing to blog all of my runs, but I caught up. If you're interested in backtracking, new entries as of today can be found at:
March 9 - Aborted Long Run Attempt
March 10 - Will's Hills - 4 - Hills at Spotts Park - AM
March 10 - Run Along Buffalo Bayou from my Casa - PM
March 11 - Rice Track - 2 - 5x1000 with 3MR
March 12 - Mid Week Wrap-Up
March 22 - My Crescent City Classic Race Report
March 23 - Easter Run with Kyle
March 23 - More thoughts on the CCC10K
March 24 - Slow Run Through the Heights
March 25 - Rice Track - 3 - 15x300
March 26 - Will's Hills - 6 - Three Person Relay on 400 track
March 26 - PIM - Batons - Week 4

No comments: