Sunday, April 20, 2008

White Oak Bayou with Jeff

2.14 miles, 25:48, 12:02 pace

Jeff is passing through town on his way to San Antonio for a conference, and we hit the White Oak Bayou Trail this morning after a visit to the local coffee shop. The weather was great and I enjoyed the company. We took a slight detour on the West end of the trail and passed by the baseball field, and a slight detour on the East end to pass through the wooded trail I ran on at the last Tour de Bayou.

-----
TDLY -
4/20 My return to Buffalo Bayou (downtown portion), 2.05 miles, 18:08, 8:50 pace, Max HR = 173, Avg HR = 157. This route contained steps and hills, and I ran with Julie at 4:30 PM hoping to avoid the direct sun since it was 78 degrees.

4/20 11 mile Bike Ride to run errands. This was my first time to use my watch on something other than running.

4/212.08 miles White Oak Bayou Trail - 19:30, 9:22 pace, Max HR = 175, Avg HR = 153. This was my first time to run the White Oak Bayou Trail. I remember having a terrible experience . . . the hills killed me. I didn't think I'd ever come back.

No comments: