Saturday, June 7, 2008

Heights 5K Run Post Party

Thanks to all of you who attended my post-race party. For those of you who didn't, we missed you and we hope you can make it next year in what I hope becomes an increasingly larger annual event.

On the menu was pulled pork, chopped brisket, hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad, potato salad and chips. I also had some good beer (Abita Purple Haze, Honey Brown, Corona, Dos Equis, Shiner Bock and Black) balanced by bad beer (Miller Light and Miller High Life).

But the menu wasn't the highlight -- the people were. 40-50 people showed up over the course of the three hours after the race, and everyone was in good spirits. It was great to have so many friends show up, but I wish I could have spent more time with each and every one of you. A big thanks to everyone who pitched in and made everything run smoothly.

If you want higher resolution versions of these pictures, drop me a line.

Cheers!
Jonathan












No comments: